I took this buck's picture as it walked away and disappeared in the woods. I wonder about its prospects for the future.
Sometimes what lies ahead is difficult to predict. You can't see very far into the future and even if you're heading the right direction you don't know what your next steps will reveal.
When you can't see what lies ahead, it can be unsettling. Not knowing how, where or when the "inevitable" will come is challenging, but GCC is offering six workshops to relieve some of the stress.
If you've ever wondered what happens when you die without a will, or what a "Do Not Resuscitate Order" is, or what Hospice is all about, or if you're responsible for your spouse's debt when your spouse dies, or what it means to pre-arrange a funeral, you'll want to schedule these Monday nights and RSVP.
Mondays at 6:30 p.m. at the Granger Campus / The Final Frontier
- Center for Hospice Care – Choices to Make the Most of Life | September 10
Speaker: Terri Stahl, Center for Hospice Care
- The Legal Stuff No One Talks About | September 24
Speaker: Attorney Loren Sloat
- The Best Gift No One Thinks to Give | October 8
Speaker: Shauna Luthringer, Bubb Funeral Chapel
- Your One Stop Resource Shop | October 22
Speaker: Pam Huffer, Real Services
- Setting Up Your Finances for Before AND After Death | November 5
Speaker: Karen Nevorski, Lake City Bank
- Leaving a Legacy | November 19
Speaker: The Fulcrum Group
Proverbs 15:22 - Refuse good advice and watch your plans fail; take good counsel and watch them succeed.