- Another couple responding to GOD's grace through baptism last weekend -
Every day we are given countless opportunities to make decisions about how we will respond to GOD's grace. Sure, these opportunities are undeserved, but GOD sovereignly acts in grace and we are summoned to respond.
GOD's grace is inextricably linked with GOD's beckoning to join HIM in HIS redemptive work in the world.
- The healed are invited to become healers.
- The forgiven are called to forgive.
- The rescued are summoned to set other captives free.
Every single day, we have innumerable opportunities to respond to GOD's grace. So every day, we have decisions to make.
- We decide to forgive... or not.
- We decide to support the church... or not.
- We decide to encourage another... or not.
- We decide to pray... or not.
- We decide to care for the least, lost and hungry... or not.
GOD's grace is always undeserved and always tethered to an invitation, a summons that beckons and calls us to join GOD in his redemptive work in the world. I'm praying every recipient of grace will settle for nothing less.
Matthew 4:19 - "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will send you out to fish for people."